RSS

Bookmark and Share

This blog is created as a tool to share information with our customers throughout Florida and with the general public about the Florida Bureau of Braille and Talking Book Library Services’ programs and services, and to highlight topics and news relevant to Florida’s library community. Email us!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Digital Player Carrying Case




Wouldn't it be great if someone would manufacture a snazy protective carrying case for the new digital player? Carrying cases for laptops are everywhere, and our digital player is nothing but a specialized computer. A protective case would accomplish several objectives, and would be welcomed by many digital player users. Well, I have it on reasonably reliable information that such a project is now in the works. I will not disclose any names at this time, but I can say that representatives are working with a company that has the expertise to carry through with any agreement it makes to create a digital player carrying case.


I will keep you informed as I obtain updated information.


Marcel Carroll
Library Services Supervisor
Bureau of Braille and Talking Book Library Services
421 Platt Street
Daytona Beach, FL
(386) 239-6000

The Bureau of Braille and Talking Book Library Services
421 Platt Street
Daytona Beach, FL 
(386)239-6000
Email us!

Earlier Entries